Sunday, October 16, 2011

General Assembly Seattle (GA)

OCCUPY TULELAKE, CA— In the background drums can be heard playing as the Live Stream is being broadcast. It is now 9:54 pm on Sunday October 16, 2011. Waiting for General Assembly Meeting to continue. There is a concern that the tents will be taken down. I am doing my best to get the names of the on line reporters. But it is hard to hear sometimes or get the information when the live streams go on and off line.

The cartoons that are being broadcast about the Federal Reserve are very informative but I have yet to see a complete version of it. Maybe there is a web site that can be put up with all the videos so they can be viewed from anywhere in the world. The same way there is a link for all the live streaming and live chat web sites. Such as OCCUPYUPDATE AT http://www.occupyupdate.org

If the live stream reporters would repeat their names it would make it easier for people like me who are trying to report on blogs such as The Tulelake New Times News Blog at http://www.tulelakenewtimes.blogspot.com where I report on what is going on. Right now I have been spending a great deal of time with OCCUPY SEATTLE but I can only do so much from OCCUPY TULELAKE, CA.

Roughly right now there are 110 tents that are still up. I listen to the Live Streams more than I am able to watch them so that I can write as fast as I can to report on the stories at the OCCUPY CITIES. In other words I type and report on what I am hearing at the same time. I have plans to spend more time at other OCCUPY CITIES, but I am doing the best I can. As a reminder for those people that go to TNT you can post comments on the TNT blog or questions you would like to get information on about the articles that are posted on The Tulelake New Times News Blog http://www.tulelakenewtimes.blogspot.com You can even sign up as a member of TNT News Blog for updates on article posts.

A question was asked why the tents are not being set up at City Hall. It is because City Hall is on a hill and it is hard for disabled people to get there and this is about occupying city parks that belong to all of us. And there should be no curfews on City Parks because taxes are used to pay for them. Which means the 99% pays for them with their tax dollars. That’s why tents are put up at the parks and every time they are removed they are up again the next day.

Thank you Jenny the Live Stream Reporter for this report.

We are the 99% and so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment