Thursday, October 13, 2011

Occupy San Francisco 11 people were arrested

OCCUPY TULELAKE, CA— In San Francisco they are putting out a call for more people to show up and be part of OCCUPY SAN FRANCISCO at 101 Market Street.

Right now I have just clicked on OCCUPY SAN FRANCISCO from http://www.livestream.com/occupyfdsf?utm_source=website-channel-page&utm_medium=related

The live stream just went off and is no longer live streaming but I am watching live streams that were posted and being played on the above link. I will monitor the web site and see what has been going on at OCCUPY SAN FRANCISCO.

They are discussing that they have portable potties and are need of batteries. The mayor sent a letter stating that he is supporting OCCUPY SAN FRANCISCO because he supports free speech and free assembly. I have no idea as to the date the mayor sent the letter or what day I am watching because that information has not been posted. I am just now monitoring OCCUPY SAN FRANCISCO site for the first time. They got their portable potties and shower facilities today in one of their parks. Information is coming from the live chat room.

According to the information I am getting today 11 people were arrested in front of Wells Fargo for blocking Wells Fargo but they have been released and rejoined back at the OCCUPY SAN FRANCISCO camp. That was today Oct 12 in San Francisco and the report was on NBC from the information I am getting. More updates as they come in from OCCUPY SAN FRANCISCO.

No comments:

Post a Comment